Nature's Miracle No More Marking Pet Stain and Odor Removal
- Stain & odor remover with natural repellent
- Helps prevent pets from revisiting & marking the same spot twice
- Permanently eliminates stains & odors*
*When used as directed.
- 24 fl oz Spray
- 128 fl oz Pour
- Shake before using.
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Wait five minutes then wipe with cloth. If color is removed from the test area, do not use Nature's Miracle® No More Marking' Stain & Odor Remover With Natural Repellent on those surfaces.
- Always use this product full strength.
- Always use Nature's Miracle® No More Marking' formula first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that will be impossible to remove.
FOR STAIN REMOVAL:
- Wipe up as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
- Wait five minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth.
- While treated areas dry, keep pets away. For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow this product to work for one hour, then wipe stain with a cloth.
FOR ODOR ELIMINATION:
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with Nature's Miracle® No More Marking' Stain & Odor Remover With Natural Repellent
- Wait five minutes, then blot dry with a cloth. Allow to dry completely for more complete odor elimination.
- While treated areas dry, keep pets away. For tough odors in carpets (e.g., urine), apply enough to reach all odor-causing material. This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor. Wait one hour, then blot dry. Allow treated area to air dry completely before expecting complete odor elimination.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)..........1.50%
Water, Sodium Benzoate...........90.26%
This 25(b) product is exempt from registration with the Federal Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA regulations.
KEEP CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ON PET.
a division of Spectrum Brands, Inc,
3001 Commerce St.
Blacksburg, VA 24060
We Also Recommend
Canidae All Life Stages Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Fish Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food