- Dogs must be on a leash, held in your arms, or in carriers at all times, and under the control of an adult. For the safety of all our guests, please lock your retractable leashes to 6 feet or less while in the shop.
- No skunked dogs allowed.
- **No excessively foul smelling dogs.
- Do not leave pets unattended at any time.
- Make a mess? Please notify us right away so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- For health and safety reasons, we recommend that puppies be over 4 months, with all their puppy shots, before you bring them to the shop.
- Please keep a close eye on your pets while browsing through the store. Items damaged by chewing, leg lifting, etc. are considered an "instant purchase," and they will be added to your bill upon check-out.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management's discretion. If you need them, muzzles are available for loan for use in the shop, at no extra charge.
- Children must be attended by, and under the supervision of, a parent or responsible adult guardian at all times. We want kids to have fun and enjoy their visit to the shop, but if they break it, you bought it.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors, and scoop 'da poop. We offer plastic bags at no charge, and a dumpster is available across the drive from the shop. Please use them.
- Play nice, get clean, have fun!
Great Reasons to Bring Your Dog to Douglas Feed & Pet Supply
Better Your Pets Health
Regular pet washes can help improve the health of your dogs skin and coat as well as prevent dry skin and parasites.
Save Money, Space and Time
Coming in will save you money on buying expensive shampoos and equipment and save you space not having to store anything.
Save Your Tub and Your Lawn
Save your tub from scratches and other damage from a rambunctious pooch and protect your lawn from chemicals that could hurt your plants.
Don't waste time running around gathering your supplies and your dog. Let us set everything up for you.