Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Mobility® Large Breed dog food
Hill's® Science Diet® Healthy Mobility® Large Breed dry dog food contains advanced nutrition shown to support joint health and improve mobility in 30 days.
- EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy, supporting improved mobility
- Natural sources of glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
- Balanced minerals for strong bones
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Lysine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (320)|
|60 (27)||3 3/4 (370)|
|80 (36)||4 2/3 (460)|
|90 (41)||5 (495)|
|100 (45)||5 1/2 (545)|
|110 (50)||5 3/4 (570)|
|120 (54)||6 1/4 (620)|
|130 (59)||6 2/3 (660)|
|140 (64)||7 (695)|
|160 (73)||7 3/4 (765)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Mobility® Large Breed dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3617 kcal/kg (359 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||54.2|
|Vitamin C||202 ppm|
|Vitamin E||708 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.29|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||1059 ppm|
We Also Recommend
Canidae All Life Stages Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Fish Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food