Adams Flea and Tick Spray for Cats and Dogs
- CONTROLS REINFESTATIONS: Kills adult fleas, Deer ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae
- PREVENTION: Prevents flea eggs from hatching for up to 2 months
- WORKS ON DEER TICKS: Kills Deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- USE: For use on dogs and puppies 10 weeks and older; cats and kittens 12 weeks and older
- READY-TO-USE-SPRAY: Effective in multi-pet households
It is violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Important! Read entire label before each use. Use only on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age or older or cats and kittens 12 weeks of age or older. Shake well before using. A light, even coverage of the hair coat will provide effective flea control.
Do not allow spray from application or damp pet's to come into contact with painted or finished surfaces, including wood floors/furniture, leather/vinyl materials, or other surfaces of concern.
1. For best results, ruffle the coat while spraying against the natural lay of the hair. Cover pet's eyes with hand. With a firm, fast stroke, spray head, ears, and chest. If you see a tick, spray it directly.
2. With cloth, rub on face around mouth, nose, and eyes. Then spray the neck, middle and hind quarters, finishing with legs and tail last. Avoid spraying rectum and genitals.
3. For all pets, spray until damp, not saturated. Do not allow pets to become chilled.
4. If your pets becomes reinfested with adult fleas or ticks from outside sources, the Adams Flea & Tick Pet Spray may be reapplied every two weeks after the initial application. Repeat every month for continuous home flea and tick infestation prevention.
Recommended dosage: Note that the recommended dose is about 4 squeezes of the trigger sprayer (0.13 fluid ounce) per pound of body weight. Short-haired dogs/puppies will need less; more spray may be needed for long-haired pets. In all cases, apply spray until the coat is damp, not saturated.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Do not store near heat or open flame. Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
We Also Recommend
Canidae All Life Stages Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Fish Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food