Kettle Corn Trailer
Ingrained in Douglas Feed and Pet Supply is a commitment to supporting our community. It is because
of our community that we have succeeded for the past 35 years. In 2011 the Roseville/Granite Bay
Chamber of Commerce awarded Douglas Feed and Pet Supply the "BECOME" award as the most
charitable small business to the Eureka School District. We have continued to support our community by
the acquisition of our Community Outreach Trailer. This trailer was built to benefit and support our
- We will provide up to 50% of the net sales to you. This will be established in advance and will be based upon event profitability.
- Your profit on each item you sell ranges from $2.00 to $3.50. We believe that this will enable you to
make more profit per item then almost any other typical concession items.
- No volunteer labor for cleanup or prep is required. We would ask you to provide a volunteer or two to
help collect the money.
- We do not make a mess and are completely self-contained with portable power and filtered
- We will provide a fully compliant food trailer and certified food handler(s).
- Fresh popped kettle corn and fresh squeezed lemonade are very popular and do NOT compete with
typical concession sales. People who want popcorn, hot dogs or soda will typically continue to purchase
- We offer a commercial quality PA system built into the trailer with wireless microphone capabilities.
- There is no additional charge for this. We can play music or provide the sound system everyone
would like to have at an event and often don't have the budget for. System is capable of 100 decibels at
100 ft. (that's as loud as a rock concert).
- We carry 400 lbs. of ice in our commercial icemaker; we may be able to provide FREE ice for your
additional use depending on our excess capacity.
- Bathrooms are required to be located within 250 ft. of the trailer per Placer County Health code. If
we operate in Sacramento to El Dorado County, we would be required to meet those codes as well.
- The trailer is 24 ft. long by 8.5 ft. wide. We will need a space to operate at a minimum of 30 ft. by
10 ft. to allow for lines and proper clearance.
Douglas Feed is fully insured and the trailer is compliant with all state, federal, and local health codes.
We have supported some of the best charities in Placer County including the Eureka School Foundation,
Me One Foundation, Kids First, Ride to Walk, Horses Hope and Healing, Rocklin Dog Park, and many dog
We would love to hear about your charity or community event. Click here to contact
Craig or someone at Douglas Feed. We will get back to you right away to discuss the details.